He completed his medical education in Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine (English) in 1995. Between 1995-2000, he completed his specialization in Urology at Dokuz Eylül University Department of Urology.
After his specialization, he worked as a urology specialist at Bayındır State Hospital, Karşıyaka State Hospital, Kemalpaşa State Hospital.
After his specialty education, he continued his vocational education by participating in many different educations, courses and congresses. He received different educations such as endourology courses, PNL - RIRS (closed kidney stone surgeries) course, CİSED training (Association of Sexual Health Institute). He made frequent speeches in congresses, television programs and social media, especially in recent times. He is the member of Turkish Urology Association, Urological Surgery Association and European Urology Association.
Op. Dr. Tansu Turgut is fluent in English and his level of German is intermediate.
Areas of interest:
- Laparoscopic Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cysts
- Kidney Duct Stenosis Operations
- Holmium Laser Closed (Percutaneous / Flexible-RIRS) Kidney Stone Surgery
- Laser Endoscopic Ureteral Stone Surgery
- Radical Cystectomy Ileal Bladder (Artificial Bladder) Surgery
- Closed Bladder Cancer Surgery (TUR-M)
- Laser Closed Bladder Cancer and Bladder Stone Surgery
- Laparoscopic Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Endoscopic Prostate Treatment (Prostate treatment with laser and plasma kinetic technology TUR-P, TURIS, BiVAP, HOLEP)
- Testicular Cancer Treatments
- Urinary Incontinence Treatments
- Varicocele and Infertility Treatments
- Undescended Testicle
- Vesicoureteral Reflux Treatments
- Hipospadias (Prophet's Sunnah) Circumcision
- One-piece, two-piece, three-piece transverse-longitudinal Penile Prosthesis Implantation in the erection problem (impotence) (happiness stick)